The St. Pete Bike Co-op needs your help. Covid has taken a huge toll on our operations, which prior to this year, were largely self sustaining. We are now back for Open Shop nights, though in severely limited capacity for safety reasons. Our expenses are up and our sales, donations and memberships are way down. We are quickly approaching a turning point where we may have to make some very tough decisions.
Please join me in supporting the St. Pete Bike Co-op. This #GivingTuesday I’m raising money for St. Pete Bike Co-op and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps. And on GivingTuesday Dec 1, Facebook will match $7 million in qualifying donations. Thank you for your support. I’ve included information about St. Pete Bike Co-op below.
The St. Pete Bike Co-op is a non-profit organization that provides people of all ages and backgrounds with assistance and instructions on how to repair and maintain bicycles. We are community-centered and volunteer-focused.
Operating as a cooperative shop, we provide affordable ways to acquire and maintain a bike, offer bicycle related education programs, promote bicycle safety, encourage reuse and recycling, and promote general bicycle advocacy.
Our Vision is to make cycling easy, fun and safe in St. Pete.
Some ways to give:
- Contribute to our Facebook Fundraiser – https://www.facebook.com/donate/998538677295953/
- Contribute through our Paypal – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HX7UPDFFHD7B8
- Stop by the Shop on a Monday or Thursday evening to donate by cash, check or credit card
- Stop by the Shop and become a member (online membership not available at this time)
- Purchase a T-shirt or Hat from our online store – https://www.bonfire.com/store/stpetebikecoop/