Help!! 🚲🎃❤️ https://bit.ly/3vqefm0
Check. Check. 1.2. 1.2. Is this thing on?
Hello friends! It’s been a while!
Sunday, October 31st! Open Streets is back, Baby! And so is the St. Pete Bike Co-op! This event is truly near and dear to our hearts as it was an event the Bike Co-op helped sponsor and get off the ground back in 2016. The St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership aka #CARFREESTPETE has now taken the reigns and it’s bigger and better than ever! So let’s come out, support, have some fun and celebrate! Central Avenue will be closed to car traffic from 9th St/MLK to 31st St in true cyclovia style!
It’s been an incredibly challenging and difficult time for so many of us. We are so thankful to be here and to be a part of this incredible event. Please join us, won’t you? We’d love to see you on what looks to be a beautiful fall day. We’ll be setting up a couple of tents, selling bikes, t-shirts, and just generally telling people what the co-op is all about. Maybe a costume contest? And of course there will be Halloween treats! The event itself runs 12-5.
We could really use your help! Please take a moment to consider volunteering for the St. Pete Bike Co-op Tent at Halloween on Central Open Streets Event. We’ll be located just west of the 275 overpass in front of Goodyear at 1912 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33712. And of course, if you’re not able to volunteer that day, we sincerely hope that you make it out to the enjoy event and stop by and say “hello”.
If you can’t volunteer in person, perhaps you’d share this post with your friends? Thank you!
- Please sign up only if you can commit the time and task assigned.
- Ride your bike! But if you must drive, Volunteer parking will be available at public parking lot 19 at Central Ave 19th St.
- If you sign up and later discover you cannot work your shift, PLEASE notify us as early as possible (so we aren’t left shorthanded) and cancel your shift assignment on this site.
- If you have never volunteered for the St. Pete Bike Co-op please fill out the volunteer application and waiver here – https://forms.gle/kWM6JmgyFzaFbGpbA
- Attend the Volunteer Meeting on Thursday, October 28th at 7pm at the Bike Co-op.
- Don’t forget to tell your friends!
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to comment below, email Carrie at email@example.com or Caelan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to help out at the St. Pete Bike Co-op Tent at Halloween on Central – https://bit.ly/3vqefm0
More details about the Halloween on Central event itself – http://www.carfreestpete.com/halloween-on-central